Enforcement Of Court Orders

Family law judgments are ordered by the court to protect the interests, well-being and integrity of families. As such, all members of a family are obligated to adhere to these judgments. When parties neglect their obligations set out in these orders, they can be held in contempt of court. If a party seeks to enforce a court order, his or her bank account can be garnished or he or she can actually be sent to jail.

If you believe another party is violating an order set out by the court, we, at the law firm of Janet P. Welton, P.A., are here for you.

The experience that family law attorney Janet Welton has honed in more than 30 years readies her for any enforcement issue. She and our team will take the time to understand the extent of any violation. From there, we will seek to enforce the order in a way that fosters and stabilizes your family's well-being.

It is important to take decisive action in these cases. Waiting only complicates an already complex, emotional and difficult issue. You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to address these issues so that you can reach a place of health and stability. We encourage you to reach out and schedule a discounted consultation at your earliest opportunity.

To get in touch and schedule a discounted consultation, call 704-323-7856 or email the firm to discuss any family law issue, including enforcement of court orders with our Charlotte, North Carolina, child support enforcement lawyer.